Save the Date: March 2, 2024 – Scholarship Luncheon and Fashion Show
Calling All Creative Members & Friends!
DYG hereby invites you to design a cover for the 50th Scholarship Luncheon & Fashion Show! This year’s theme is “A Walk Down Memory Lane”. Colors are purple (as in DYG tartan) & gold.
Information to include on Cover:
- 50th Annual Scholarship Luncheon & Fashion Show, presented by Dunedin Youth Guild
- “A Walk Down Memory Lane”
- March 2, 2024
- Fashions by Suncoast Hospice
- Luncheon by Palate Culinary Services
- Size: 7 ½”h x 4 ½”w
- Artwork can be drawing, painting, or clip art.
- DYG reserves the right to change font for readability.
- Selection will be done by “blind vote”. That is, a committee of DYG Chairmen will be shown all submissions without identification attached.
- Anyone is eligible to submit a design, so please spread the word.
- Deadline is September 19, 2023
- All designs should be submitted electronically to Dunedin Youth Guild at DunedinYouthGuild.org.
- Please contact Anne Louise Fernbach with any questions or concerns: 542-5854; email@example.com.
We’re excited to see all of your ideas as we plan for our 50th Annual DYG Scholarship Luncheon & Fashion Show!
Suzy Gizzi & Anne Louise Fernbach, Co-Chairs