Membership is by invitation from the Guild. Each new member requires a member sponsor with the endorsement of two Guild members. Use the contact form if you are interested in joining us.
- Annual dues (currently $10) to be paid by May 1
- Each member must sell or purchase one ticket for fundraising events (Home Tour and Scholarship Luncheon)
- Home Tour Commitment:
- Provide home made cookies or cash donation toward purchase of commercially prepared sandwich filling
- Work in a Tour home or at the Tea site
- Donate six (6) boutique items
- Exceptions – see bylaws, article III, section 3
- All outstanding financial responsibilities to the Guild must be met by May 1.