TOTAL SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED FOR 2020
Note: The deadline for the 2020-2021 scholarship applications is February 15, 2021.
Graduating Senior Deadline for Applications: February 15, 2021
To be considered for a Dunedin Youth Guild, Inc.Scholarship you must:
1. Be a 2021 graduate of Dunedin High School or live in Dunedin.
2. Be in the upper 25% of your class.
3. Possess traits of character which are recognized as admirable by both students and faculty
4. Be in need of financial assistance.
Application forms may be obtained through your Guidance Office or by filling out the form below and mailing it to Dunedin Youth Guild, Inc.
Continuing Scholarships – Recipients of Dunedin Youth Guild Scholarships in previous years who are continuing students must send your fall and spring transcripts along with a letter requesting the continuance of your scholarship by June 15, 2021.
You must be registered as a full time student upon college entrance in the fall of 2021. Scholarships are paid directly to schools of recipients.
Options for submitting your application:
- The application forms below are fillable forms. Download and save them to your computer. Complete the information required and save the information. Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also turn the form in to your school counselor.
- Mail your completed form to Dunedin Youth Guild Scholarships, PO Box 1453, Dunedin, FL 34697